DO YOU HAVE A WEBSITE? GET THOUSANDS OF VISITORS TO YOUR WEBSITE FOR FREE!!

Popular 1:1 Traffic Exchange
HAPPY 56TH BIRTHDAY TO MY MOM, MINDA BUSTRILLOS..WE LOVE YOU SO MUCH!!
Bloggers Unlimited on Facebook

Friday, July 31, 2009

In Memoriam, Former Philippine Pres. Corazon C. Aquino (1933-2009)


Here is the lyrics of the poem composed by Ninoy Aquino, Jr to her wife, former Pres. Corazon Aquino..This was made into a song by Jose Mari Chan..



I Have Fallen In Love (With the Same Woman Three Times)
I have fallen in love
with the same woman three times;
In a day spanning 19 years
of tearful joys..and joyful tears.

I loved her first when she was young,
enchanting and vibrant, eternally new..
she was brilliant, fragrant,
and cool as the morning dew.

I fell in love with her the second time;
when first she bore her child and mine
always by my side, the source of my strength,
helping to turn the tide..

But there were candles to burn
the world was my concern;
while our home was her domain..
and the people were mine
while the children were hers to maintain;

So it was in those eighteen years and a day..
’till I was detained; forced in prison to stay.

Suddenly she’s our sole support;
source of comfort,
our wellspring of Hope..
on her shoulders felt the burden of Life..

I fell in love again,
with the same woman the third time.
Looming from the battle,
her courage will never fade

Amidst the hardships she has remained,
undaunted and unafraid..
she is calm and composed,
she is God’s lovely maid..

No comments:

Post a Comment